Marcia Yudkin has been a full-time writer for 32 years (since 1981). She has written 16 books over the past 25 years. On this episode of "The Creative Entrepreneur" she shares her keys to success - some of them even surprised me.
- The three key factors that have allowed Marcia to make a full-time living for more than three decades
- The fascinating story of how her book "Six Steps to Free Publicity" got published
- Marcia's unusual approach to goal setting and career growth
- Why her weekly "Marketing Minute" email newsletter has been such a hit with readers for 15 years
- Marcia's unique outlook on cash flow, personal finance and debt
Watch the video version of the interview and see the show notes here
or on YouTube here www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVif-OjYM-Y
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the VIP List at www.DIYcareerManifesto.com/ It's free and easy. And you'll get a big FREE sample of my new book.