This episode features an inspiring interview with Barbara Winter, author of Making a Living Without a Job and publisher of the long-running "Winning Ways" newsletter.
She is a pioneering self-employment advocate, writer and teacher who has spent the last three decades pondering the question, "Why aren't we all self-employed?"
In this interview you'll learn:
- How Barbara profoundly inspired me nearly 20 years ago
- The role that curiosity played in her success
- How Barbara tapped into the power of her fans to set up a recent workshop tour
- The importance of making mistakes on a small scale
- The shift from credentials-based expertise to experience-based expertise
- How to answer the question, "How are you going to do that?"
Watch the video version of the interview and see the show notes here
or on YouTube here www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK1aE77_1eg
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the VIP List at www.DIYcareerManifesto.com/ It's free and easy. And you'll get a big FREE sample of my new book.