This episode features an interview with Steve Scott, a lifestyle entrepreneur who has built a successful online business through Kindle ebook publishing.
He also reveals some useful habits that allow him (and now YOU) to have incredibly productive days.
Steve also shares:
- His unique approach to the 80/20 rule
- What to do during the first two hours every work day
- Why Amazon is the ideal online platform
- How and why he cranks out one new Kindle ebook every three to four weeks
- Why depending too much much on Google (or Amazon) is a big mistake
- How Steve uses the Pomodoro Technique to focus and get things done
Watch the video version of the interview and see the show notes here
or on YouTube here www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX7iwTSVPq0
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the VIP List at www.DIYcareerManifesto.com/ It's free and easy. And you'll get a big FREE sample of my new book.