Simply put, this is an amazing interview with a guy who is wise beyond his years! Jeff Goins is a prolific writer, blogger and author with an inspiring story and attitude to match.
In a little more than two years, Jeff went from being an unknown with no fan base to being a highly regarded writer who was able to quit his day job earlier this year.
Here's just some of what Jeff talks about in this interview:
- The importance of claiming your identity as a writer (or musician, artist or entrepreneur)
- Why you don't have to have it ALL together to eventually "turn pro"
- How Jeff built an audience and a platform around "helping people"
- Why he initially published 300 blog posts and 100 guest posts in one year and gave away his best work for free
- The surprising story of how Jeff was actually MORE productive when he had a day job
Watch the video version of the interview and see the show notes here
or on YouTube here www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWZLy0dthcQ
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the VIP List at www.DIYcareerManifesto.com/ It's free and easy. And you'll get a big FREE sample of my new book.
Direct download: 16_TCE_016_-_Jeff_Goins_Interview_F.mp3
-- posted at: 11:20pm EDT