Jo-Na Williams is an incredibly wise and inspiring woman. She's a NYC-based musician and artist advocate turned entertainment attorney. Her story and work ethic will infuse you with a "can do" attitude.
In this great interview Jo-Na shares:
- Two key questions she asked to design her ideal life and work.
- The critical factors that made her a more effective marketer.
- What she has in common with Marie Forleo and Danielle LaPorte.
- In-your-face advice she has for dealing with naysayers.
- Why it's more important to start a movement than just start a business.
- The one book that changed her life.
Watch the video version of the interview and see the show notes here
or on YouTube here www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIw1ViVQj6c
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the VIP List at www.DIYcareerManifesto.com/ It's free and easy. And you'll get a big FREE sample of my new book.