Jack Conte has become a leading voice for independent musicians who are making a living and making a difference in the digital era. He is best know for the musical duo Pomplamoose, which he co-creates with his partner Nataly Dawn. In 2013 he founded Patreon, a new concept in crowdfunding that has a lot of people talking.
In this wide-ranging interview Jack has a lot to say about:
- YouTube and the massive role it played in his success
- How he earns more than $7,000 for every free music video he puts out
- His surprising view of failure and trying new things
- What he means by "Acting before you are ready"
- The "mental poison" he had to overcome years ago
- How "Sesame Street" helped Pomplamoose create viral YouTube videos
Watch the video version of the interview and see the show notes here
or on YouTube here www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AWg0fwGptY
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the VIP List at www.DIYcareerManifesto.com/ It's free and easy. And you'll get a big FREE sample of my new book.
Direct download: TCE_021_-_Jack_Conte_on_Pomplamoose.mp3
-- posted at: 11:03am EDT