Phil Johnson leads a fascinating life. For 20 years he's been making a living from a combination of music, comedy, teaching, voice-over work, and more.
For him, success is all about variety and multiple streams of creative income.
In this engaging conversation Phil spills the beans on:
- How a cubicle inspired him to work for himself
- The important role that teaching plays in his business model
- The $10,000 mistake he made
- Why he wishes he would have started doing comedy earlier
- The book that changed his life that he doesn't want you to read
Watch the video version of the interview and see the show notes here
or on YouTube here www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKvC_SL_I20
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the VIP List at www.DIYcareerManifesto.com/ It's free and easy. And you'll get a big FREE sample of my new book.
Direct download: TCE_022_-_Phil_Johnson_on_Making_a_L.mp3
-- posted at: 11:44am EDT