Have you ever felt constricted because the world was pressuring you to find a single purpose and passion? If so, you'll love this interview with Emilie Wapnick.
She believes that many people simply don't have one true calling - and you may be better off embracing a variety of interests throughout your life.
In this interview Emilie reveals:
- How she turned a "refuse to choose" attitude into a business
- Why a low point in her life lead to what she's doing now
- How Chris Guillebeau's World Domination Summit changed her life
- Mistakes she made when offering a coaching service - and how to do it better
- The importance of building a team and finding competent people through your existing tribe
- Her amazing big picture vision of why "Multipotentialites" are so important
Watch the video version of the interview and see the show notes here
or on YouTube here www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvqJPyUQiiM
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the VIP List at www.DIYcareerManifesto.com/ It's free and easy. And you'll get a big FREE sample of my new book.
Direct download: TCE_023_-_Emilie_Wapnick_on_Feeding.mp3
-- posted at: 10:48am EDT