What could you learn from a guy who has appeared on Oprah and the Today Show and travels the world talking about living a happy, complaint-free life?
My guest this week is Will Bowen, author of A Complaint-Free World and Happy This Year. He also runs a spiritual center in Kansas City called InVision.
This fantastic interview runs the gambit: from entrepreneurial business basics to deep psychological and spiritual principles that have guided Will to his many successes.
In this interview you'll learn:
- How Will was inspired to start a "complaint-free" movement that has touched millions of people around the globe
- What he means by "blur the lines between here and there"
- Why it's self-defeating to "thrive on pain"
- What he learned from The Lazy Man's Guide to Enlightenment
- How different cultures think of happiness in very different ways
Watch the video version of the interview and see the show notes here
or on YouTube here www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpsQ4KK6Ml8
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the VIP List at www.DIYcareerManifesto.com/ It's free and easy. And you'll get a big FREE sample of my new book.
Direct download: TCE_024_-_Will_Bowen__Oprah_the_Tod.mp3
-- posted at: 12:26pm EDT