What's not to love about a guy who runs a website called "The Abundant Artist"? That's exactly what Cory Huff, an actor and social media expert, does.
Through his blog, courses and coaching, Cory teaches visual artists and other creatives how to identify their marketable qualities and reach an audience online.
In this interview we discuss:
- How systems and habits help the most successful artists grow a business
- The role that connecting with people played in Cory's success
- What you should invest in and what you should avoid
- Why the need to feed your curiosity is so crucial
- How a simple children's book changed his life as an adult
Watch the video version of the interview and see the show notes here
or on YouTube here www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1k2d6snlO8
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the VIP List at www.DIYcareerManifesto.com/ It's free and easy. And you'll get a big FREE sample of my new book.