How do you go from being a guy who shoots video at weddings in Alton, Illinois, to hanging out with Sir Richard Branson, Tony Robbins and Tim Ferriss?
Well, that's what Michael Gebben has done - and he's still in his 20s! It helps that he has a positive attitude and electric personality. In fact, he now uses those qualities to inspire others to reach their greatest potential.
In this engaging interview Michael reveals:
- The roles that supportive parents and toxic people have in your life
- His definition of "possibility thinking"
- How he dealt with a frustrating period of overwhelm with his video business
- Mistakes he made spending money on the wrong things
- The amazing story of how he ended up working with Richard Branson, Tony Robbins and Tim Ferriss
- The pros and cons of mentors and "modeling" successful people
Watch the video version of the interview and see the show notes here
or on YouTube here www.youtube.com/watch?v=JivGkiBr0qM
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the VIP List at www.DIYcareerManifesto.com/ It's free and easy. And you'll get a big FREE sample of my new book.
Direct download: TCE_029_-_Michael_Gebben__From_Weddi.mp3
-- posted at: 10:28am EDT